Imagine you could open a window into a deeper understanding on how individual tasks are being executed in your organization. With Isotope Task Mining and inverbis Process Mining now you can.
The combination of Task Mining and Process Mining can provide a complete and detailed view of your operations. You can use Process Mining to give you the overall picture of the process and rely on Task Mining to fill in any gaps where there is no data on the activities performed by users.
What is Task Mining?
- Task Mining is a desktop-level technology that enables companies to analyze individual tasks performed by their teams and discover opportunities for automation and improvement.
- The Isotope solution records user interactions, detecting keystrokes and mouse clicks, and combines them with context awareness to understand how they execute tasks.
- Isotope logs user activities to understand how employees perform their tasks. Once installed on an employee’s device, the platform collects data, including timestamps and screenshots, on clicks, scrolls, and other actions.
- The technology is secure and transparent to the user, and does not require integration or modification of any existing software.
Unlocking Precision: Deeper Insights with Isotope Task Mining & inverbis Process Mining
- Capture and analyze user interaction data at a granular level, providing you with unparalleled insights into every task performed within your organization.
- Integrate the data obtained from Isotope Task Mining into inverbis’ Process Mining platform, to fill in the gap where there is no systems supported data, allowing you to analyze manual interactions and drill down into specific activities without losing the perspective of the wider process.
- Combine data from various applications and platforms, including desktop interactions. Our powerful analytics engine processes this data, transforming it into actionable insights that drive business performance.
“Process Mining captures the larger perspective down to the activity level, while Task Mining delves deeper, revealing task and step-level intricacies. The synergy of these disciplines paints a comprehensive picture of a company’s actual workflow execution”
John Wallace, Head of Business Development. Inverbis.
Imagine having a comprehensive view of how your employees interact with your software
- Make data-driven decisions that optimize productivity, streamline processes, and enhance customer experiences.
- Gain unprecedented visibility: dive deep into individual tasks, uncovering hidden inefficiencies and bottlenecks that hinder your operations.
- Drive operational excellence: Leverage actionable insights to streamline processes, reduce costs, and enhance productivity.
- Enhance customer experiences: by optimizing your internal processes, you can deliver exceptional customer experiences. Identify pain points, eliminate friction, and ensure smooth interactions, ultimately boosting customer satisfaction and loyalty.